Beautiful and gorgeously practical too!
This handy garden fork is built to last and to look great. Comfy in the hand for any digging or general fork-needing tasks.
Beautifully gift boxed for you or someone dear. Out of the box, this fork's great looks really shine through!
- Stainless steel for rust-free, worry-free gardening
- Half-dipped handle finish - because it just looks gorgeous!
- Ergonomically shaped handle for extra comfort when in use
- William Morris logo decoratively burned into the handle
- Handle loop for hanging up so you can find it (or just show it off...)
The Strawberry Thief Pattern
This is Morris’s most famous pattern, designed in 1883, and is based on the thrushes that he observed stealing strawberries from his kitchen garden at Kelmscott Manor. It was made using a complex printing technique known as indigo discharge, and was an expensive luxury fabric when first produced.
The Honeysuckle Pattern
Honeysuckle was designed by May Morris in 1883, William’s youngest daughter. The design is a realistic arrangement of rambling flowers and entwining leaves. May had a talent for textiles and managed the embroidery department for her father.
This truly iconic British design has been perfected by modern techniques to provide current generations with a true-to-original pattern on a variety of materials not previously possible. Offering beauty, style and affordability – all combined with impeccable historical credentials.
Gift Boxed Hand Fork - William Morris
- Product Code: B6297 - B6294
- In Stock